Your American and Canadian cross-border finances, simplified

One advisor to serve both sides of your financial life

A life that spans borders provides an uncommon perspective and often a complex financial picture. If you have an American 401(k) but live in Canada, a Canadian RRSP but live in the United States or have financial concerns on both sides of the border, Raymond James (USA) Ltd. can help you align the distinct pieces of your financial life with one another.

See the difference

About Raymond James Investment guidance tailored to your life

For more than 80 years, Raymond James Ltd. has helped individuals and families pursue their goals with financial guidance focused solely on their lives. Raymond James (USA) Ltd. is part of that proud tradition.

Hear our story